22:42 | Posted by liminal | Edit Post
This is by far in the Department of WTF.
Hours after a judge ordered that Terri Schiavo was not to be removed from her hospice, a team of state agents were en route to seize her and have her feeding tube reinserted - but they stopped short when local police told them they would enforce the judge's order, The Miami Herald has learned.Ex'squeeze me? Will this bish'ah face be gracing the presidency in our lifetimes? God help us all. But help them [and him] first.
Duh'Lay Off Dude:
Flaming Red Fake Christian Alert
Oh and did you know Tom Delay, faced with similar circumstances as the Schiav'asco, decided to have his father killed-off by removing his feeding tube. I mean, that is, if you interpret his actions then exactly as you interpret his actions as of late.
What a sanctimonious prick. He needs to be forcibly taken out of the Majority Whip position, then the Senate, once and for all. More at Kos. Bill Frist should be riding on his fake-Christian coat tails on his way out. The last thing I heard off the TV was that Schiavo's parents said that she had not taken communion and that she needed to do so before she died. What a low-blow.
CANYON LAKE, Texas — A family tragedy unfolding in a Texas hospital during the fall of 1988 was a private ordeal -- without judges, emergency sessions of Congress or the raging debate outside Terri Schiavo's Florida hospice.
The patient then was a 65-year-old drilling contractor, badly injured in a freak accident at his home. Among the family standing vigil at Brooke Army Medical Center was a grieving junior congressman -- U.S. Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas.
More than 16 years ago, far from the political passions that have defined the Schiavo controversy, the DeLay family endured its own wrenching end-of-life crisis. The man in a coma, kept alive by intravenous lines and a ventilator, was DeLay's father, Charles Ray DeLay.
If only TV-reality from this one show were as real as the American reality today. What if our politicians were this honest with us?
- ► 2006 (52)
- Irakast #5, DoD Arabic lesson to Drum&Bass brought...
- Easter Greetings
- Wooster Collective : Banksy Jammin' Museum Goers
- Easter Video: Institute for Policy Studies Nationa...
- Memetics memetics, oh sweet brilliant memetics
- Religious and Republican Fanaticism Almost Reaches...
- Le blog et L'empire
- Iraqshank Redemption?
- Sgrena: She was not on the main road to the airpor...
- Blogging makes me more angry at the world someti...
- US wants to help India be a superpower (Sify.com) ...
- I'm lost. Do you have a road map?
- An open letter to Iraq the Model
- Dunyah Mithil Khiah'rah, Yom bi Thumak Yom bi TEez...
- Gesture marks sponsorship of religious violence an...
- ENOUGH! ...Demanding an Independent International...
- -Images, Words, and Understanding: Clarifying the...
- Irakast #4, The Department of Defense Arabic Less...
- Oh my goddess
- Introducing Liminal Radio: An Irakast Production
- A break, take 2
- NY TIMES EDITORIAL: 24 MARCH 2005
- Duke Wen, 13th Year (614 B.C.E.)
- Death at 'immoral' picnic in the park
- Kaslik bombing kills two, injures three
- Zeyad: Mahdi Army Beats 2 Students to Death in Bas...
- The Thin Heretical Line: Amarji
- Anniversary Audio: Stop the War
- Sunday Cyborg Blogging
- Watch John Bolton saying "There is no United Natio...
- "Ilaab Ma'ah Bade'autnah" summit hit by withdrawal...
- Embrace Me
- Tomorrow is the second anniversary of your illegal...
- Iceland to give Fischer passport
- It's a SYSTEM PROBLEM, stupid.
- Secret US Plans for Iraq's Oil: Greg Palast report...
- The guy who created the plan to destroy Iraq, will...
- They will not step down.
- Karzai shows off "Heroin-Brown Revolution" to Afgh...
- Need some bullets?
- Keep Walking
- Irakast #2: Dedicated to Italy and Silvio Berlusco...
- Berlusconi: Italy 'to pull troops from Iraq'
- Robert Fisk's latest articles
- Lebanese Opposition Represent!
- 1 Million
- Islamangelicals Unite with Evangelicals to...
- Good News From Iraq!
- A cowboy wouldn't imprison children
- It's a big mistake to think you can make people fo...
- Ramadi Madness not nearly as realistic as Abu Ghra...
- Lebanese Opposition Bamboozled?
- Freedom at a price: Guiliana Sgrena
- Magritte & Foucault: La trahison des images
- Bush's reaction to the Hizb'allah organized protes...
- Army report: U.S. lost control in Iraq three month...
- The irony of it all: 140,000 v. 14,000
- Half a million?
- Zoom OUT!
- Who to believe?
- Irakast #1 in .ogg vorbis format
- Irakast #1: Flippin' Through Foreign Policy
- Another Scary Neocon "Yes Man" named US ambassador...
- On perspectives...
- Revamping Links, New Email
- Tom Tomorrow: Nothing to See Here
- Slavoj Zizek: The Not-So-Quiet American
- US Attack Against Italians in Baghdad was Delibera...
- Iraki Podkast?
- Robert Parry weighs in at Consortium News
- Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia. Did you know that...
- What's wrong with Baghdad?
- Send Martha to Syria
- Real Stupid, Real Ridiculous
- "Jeff Gannon," male prostitute and veteran White H...
- The Lebanese "Book'rah" Disease
- 2 reasons to love Lebanon: THE WOMEN and THE WOME...
- Caravaggio Exhibit: Now in London
- Question time
- ALL EYEZ ON YOU: Assad says Syrian pullout soon
- On habeas corpus ad subjiciendum: Is the constitut...
- Trio of Papers Pull Today's 'Boondocks' Referring ...
- ▼ March (87)
- Korea Life Blog
- Academic Secret
- African Food Blog
- Genius Duck
- Second String Swap
- Work at Home News
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Chiefly Musing Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Health Talk and You
- Saints Car Club
- Moon Rider
- Super Pong
- Jeffrey Scott Band
- Fusion Recipes
- Oregon Lawyers
- Rent Empress
- Jake Gyllenhaal Fan Club
- Hurdler Page
- Johnny Bravo Site
- Survey Land
- Internet Data
- Film Acting
- Golden Girls Quotes
- Soda Traders
- The Chess Haven
- Integrity Library
- A&F Models
- Dancer's Domain
- Myanmar Institute of Technology
- Pilgrim's Products
- Redhead Hair Site
- Olympics Page