11.2.05

CBFTW: This blog is no longer a blog written by a soldier...

I was wondering about Colby and whether or not he was going to be going back. Of course, I assumed that when he told the Department of Defense, the United States Army, and the United States Army Reserve to go SUCK his you know what...that he wouldn't be returning. It's good to hear it's official. I'm going to read River's book, then Colby's. That's what I'm going to do. I can't wait. And, of course, I've already read all of River's blog...and all of Colby's as far as I know. Though it's not-so-mysteriously disappeared. And anybody that think's I'm crazy for adoring these two truth-tellers, well they can...

It's too bad he feels restrained to not write as he did before. That's a damn shame. I hope everybody's well. All is well on the eastern front this fine day...

Of course, the same cannot be said for the near-east. Expose the lies that hypnotise the masses' who are asses eyes.

out,
lim

This blog is no longer a blog written by a soldier.

It's written by somebody, who wanted to be a soldier, and was a soldier, and fought the best that he could while a soldier, in Iraq, who served his fucking country, and is now a civilian. And is O-U-T.

And it's also written by somebody who is too scared to post anything up on this blog, for fear that no matter what he says or writes from here on out, will either come off as, 'self-absorbed' and/or 'whiney.'

As for 'Soldier's Mom' who said...

'I'll probably read the Esquire piece but not sure I want to read the book -- on the fear that it will have been edited and sanitized to appeal to a broader audience...'

All i can say to you is, other than spelling and grammar, the books not going to be 'sanitized' to appeal to the masses, AT ALL.
And the people that know me best, know, that I would never do anything to appeal to a 'broader audience.'
And I intend to keep it that way.

The way I look at it, is either people will 'get it,' or they wont.
And that’s the way it should be.

0 comments:

Blog Archive