30.11.04

NO S - H - I , that's IT! you premadonna retards of reality

The synopsis of this article published in the nytimes deserves one big, NO SHIT. Imagine having to win back the confidence of the people whose city you destroyed. Is that possible, I ask? If somebody destroyed your little town, would you be so willing to be like, "Yea, I would welcome you to my home and offer you some tea and sweets while throwing flowers in your face so we could talk over this whole destroying my town thing, but my home doesn't exist any longer. Do you have any suggetions as to where I might go? That would be so kind of you."

By ROBERT F. WORTH  10:55 PM ET
As officials prepare to start letting residents return to Falluja, they must figure out how to win back the confidence of the people whose city they have destroyed.



Reconstruction: In Falluja's Ruins, Big Plans and a Risk of Chaos

0 comments:

Blog Archive