22.11.04
I feel exactly the same as Abu Khaleel. So, no need to repeat...as he is there and feels it more than I. into the white, lim

I am at loss because I do not know whom to address or how! Sometime ago, someone wrote that my problem was that I was addressing several Americas at once. This is probably true. Somebody else once wrote that I will find myself repeating myself many times, which is also true.

The other thing is that I was really almost thrown off-balance by the Fallujah campaign. Although I was expecting such an outcome… yet, the grotesque scale of destruction, the total lack of any respect for human life, the short-sightedness of short-term policy gains at the expense of enormous long-term disasters, somehow leave me discouraged and depressed.


Iraqi Letter to America: Fallujah Done... Next!

0 comments:

Blog Archive