04:06 | Posted by liminal | Edit Post
Allawi just gave his 'authority' to attack Falloojah. Even though things seem to have started a day before. Let the mistakes of April not be made again. Unfortunately, it's difficult to say this will be possible.
Again, see Jo Wilding's account, scroll down to April 12.[in arabic, scroll to April 27]
as well as Rahul Mahajan's "Destroying a Town in Order to 'Save' it".
Patrick Graham of the London Observer spent a year with the resistance. Here's the 1) article in Harpers 2) radio show, the connection with dick gordon. 3) Oct 11 radio show in Seattle with Fareed Zakaria, Patrick Graham, and David Brooks 4)an article in WaPo about the article in Harpers 5) "Falluja in their sights" shows how Patrick Graham was tuned to events taking place there.
Reference for photos:
Rahul Mahajan in Falloojah April 2004
- ► 2006 (52)
- ► 2005 (509)
- Ass Kiss Tour '04
- NO S - H - I , that's IT! you premadonna retards ...
- F - U - C, not OK: Rwanda announces invasion of Co...
- Mayhem in Iraq
- The argument for and against troops staying in Ira...
- Juan Cole writes, The London Times reports that...
- DEPT OF WTF
- Iraqi public opinion
- This is getting so absurd. It's not surprising, t...
- I like this. COUP 2K-Lumpen
- Juan Cole trying to be smeared by MEMRI
- Divide and Conquer
- newkular family
- networked_performance: multi-disciplinary research...
- Achtung! Blog about Media Law
- babble: http://www.robert-fisk.com is down!
- Zarqawi in Kirkuk? WTF!
- 25,000 US Casualties???
- I seem to have gotten a rise out of some because I...
- 'Stunning' LACK OF SANITY in Falluja
- Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse - A Wikipedia Production...
- Thanks Abu Khaleel. This is Disgruntled Americans...
- For Africa
- Dr. Cole Explains, Describes Reactions- Why All T...
- U.S. should probe itself for some sense of humani...
- Where is the good news now Mr. President?
- International Committee of the Red Cross calls for...
- I feel exactly the same as Abu Khaleel. So, no ne...
- Why embedded journalists are being taken for a rid...
- shot up bus
- A handy Daily Show Video Archive keeps the soul al...
- Tanks on the Streets in LA
- Violence spreading
- Here comes the legislative bulldozer...watch out p...
- Wave of Sadness Washes Over Me
- Iraq Dispatches: More from Dahr Jamail, one of the...
- Amidst the Madness, We have a story of comfort and...
- Kristof: The Bush Revolution
- Cartlinear Map
- More on my day's reaction to Ms. Margaret Hassan's...
- Goss: No Critical Thinking Allowed
- AN OUTRAGE
- Welcome to America, Where We Keep Our Electorate D...
- Khalil Ibrahim, an eyewitness in Fallujah...still ...
- Abu Laith, an eyewitness in Fallujah
- CIA in Turmoil: The New Boss is Meeting Resistence...
- GRRRRRRR....LEAVE US ALONE!!! BASTARDS! WHAT???....
- on a lighter note... or is it? Historically, meta...
- Snowballs or Rocks...
- Stop Killing Us. You are them. I am Liminal. He...
- Catch Iraq, It's Falling
- My cousin was kidnapped
- No more excuses
- Yasir Arafat dead?
- Fadhil Badrani in Fallujah: 'Watching tragedy engu...
- Meandering mind keeps me up at night
- Fallujah and Independent Media:Western journalists...
- A must read report from the frontlines of the insu...
- Abbas Kadhim on the News Hour with Jim Lehrer 8 No...
- Inside the cotton is hidden a needle.
- Church Bombings in Baghdad
- America: Ideals versus Privilege
- The Pentagon is Giving New Meaning to "Vote or Die...
- William Gibson on Falloojah: 'If American milit...
- What's this? Sources say? What sources??? So...
- Falloojah: April 2004 vs. Today
- Abu Khaleel fills in the enormous gap existing in ...
- In today's London Independent: This assault on Fal...
- Three Options: Which shall you choose?
- Iraqi Voice, Abu Talat speaks about Martial Law
- Screams heard
- What ever happened to the separation of church and...
- Iraq declares state of emergency
- One of the few independent journalists remaining w...
- or this version Not A Dollarshort: Canada 2....
- I agree to a great extent with what Greg writes he...
- 1856 vs. TodayAntigeist: The more things change, t...
- Iraq = War Crime
- The coming act of razing Falloojah is the delibera...
- Abu Ghraib and Iraqi Prisons
- Fear ruled the day and shall reign the next four y...
- Not like it's a big deal, but Kerry won...say huh?...
- Ah yes, the men with no future in Iraq that are go...
- Radical dude
- Levine, "We're all Israelis Now"...indeed, well pu...
- Powell Believes U.S. is Losing Iraq War
- Will the President talk about the Lancet and 100,0...
- Vote or Diebold
- Good news? Who will their replacements be?
- Arundhati Roy on justice and human rights
- What mandate?
- fear, intolerance, ignorance, religion = four more...
- The wicked alliance formed through fear, ignorance...
- Four more wars
- ▼ November (108)
- Korea Life Blog
- Academic Secret
- African Food Blog
- Genius Duck
- Second String Swap
- Work at Home News
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Chiefly Musing Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Health Talk and You
- Saints Car Club
- Moon Rider
- Super Pong
- Jeffrey Scott Band
- Fusion Recipes
- Oregon Lawyers
- Rent Empress
- Jake Gyllenhaal Fan Club
- Hurdler Page
- Johnny Bravo Site
- Survey Land
- Internet Data
- Film Acting
- Golden Girls Quotes
- Soda Traders
- The Chess Haven
- Integrity Library
- A&F Models
- Dancer's Domain
- Myanmar Institute of Technology
- Pilgrim's Products
- Redhead Hair Site
- Olympics Page