17.11.04

More on my day's reaction to Ms. Margaret Hassan's Murder

I woke up. Got online. Then I went to the BBC and my mind began spinning as I saw the headlines about Mosul and Ms. Hassan. I got extremely nauseous and ran to the toilet, then proceeded to throw up everywhere. It happened within a span of 2-3 minutes. Sorry if I'm grossing you out. But that's what happened. And now I know what's in store for Iraq beyond a doubt. I'm physically sick because of things I feared the most. I didn't post mentions of these two events until I had laid back in bed asking why a million more times while trying to relax my mind. And let's just say the toilet doesn't work anymore. (I know, more detail than you needed.)

Right now, that's all I have to say. This was a grande Madam d'Iraq. And I repeat the people who did this cannot possibly have any sense of what she means to Iraq and Iraqis. And her murder will sicken me for the rest of my life. It is so unacceptable.

I'm still in shock because I thought for sure that she would be released like the four from Un Ponte. It makes no sense. But there are very clear conclusions we may draw upon because of her murder, as I mentioned when she was first captured. And they speak volumes. Check out that post if you like. Right now, can't blog any more about this...I try to do more later.

Peace be upon Ms. Hassan and Peace be upon all Iraqis who disagree with such heinous crimes.

Liminal

Times Online - World

0 comments:

Blog Archive