15.2.04

If there's one thing to over react to, it's the lack of exposure to facts in America these days.

So, I do not regret cross-posting to The Iraqi Agora. I will spend the next week getting to the bottom of this when I have the chance. After that, I don't know what will happen to this blog. I must be frank. It is too difficult being so emotional about something that I believe so much in when I'm not getting the support that I need. So, I might just do something else. I want to laugh and have fun while I worry. I've always said that if I was in Iraq, I would probably be in better mental shape because I would have the support of all my family and friends of family there...instead of being in the US. I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles sometimes. So, while it could be an over-reaction. I do not regret it by any means.

Thank you all for reading this blog. I really appreciate your support and kindness.
It will never go un-noticed.

Thank you so much.

Liminal

0 comments:

Blog Archive