7.4.05

Offended and Offending

Seems as though I'm offended all the time? Sorry. Seems as though I'm offending all the time. Again, sorry. But, well... not really. Catharsis is a funny thing. Sometimes you have to push it, be as sincere as possible, to acheive it. I do this blog for myself. I do other blogs for others and myself. I see it as a random occurence if you happen to be here. You're lucky to know this odd thing exists, in other words. I give you a peek at my world, while informing you about my outrage. It's a beautiful thing. And I appreciate each and every last one of you for coming. Yes, even if you don't agree with me. I appreciate the fact you stopped by and read something. I hope I upset you or satisfied you enough. Come back if you want more.

Of course, I do have a lot of people supporting me in my loose-mouthed cause. And I have many crazily incensed by my words. There are even people who are both. What's most important is knowing there's several people out there reading that know I'm well-intentioned and accept me for who I am. I love you if you're one of those people. I do still love you if you're the other kinds or fit under different catagories of disgust and pleasure, but well...you get my point. It's best to be supportive and accepting. ;) I respond much better to this sort of behavour. My inclination is to do more and more for those that behave like this to me. Because in the end, we all just want some acceptance and support from those that care for us...right?

So, if I've offended you...join the club. If I am offended by you, join the other club. I don't take it personally (although it sounds otherwise). I'm here to build with you. It just so happens you've encountered my catharsis, so don't fault me for it. We all need an outlet for our frustrations, don't we?

I just want to be loved.

Please watch the horizon. There is something special coming.

God bless Iraq.

:)

0 comments:

Blog Archive