Not only is the Cheney administration the best recruiter for Al-Qaeda, they continue to lie to the American people. Not to mention the small lie about WMD in Iraq to the entire world...
Rove has been caught. Now, we will know for sure if Americans are living in quasi-fascism or if there is still such thing as accountability. Democracy is dead without accountability. And so far, so many cabinet officials have been derelict in their duties and have not only not been held to account, but they've been given awards and promotions.
So when you can lie and not be held to account, how can you call America a democracy? It simply isn't. After the Rove affair, we'll know exactly where we stand.
Armando of dK,
Well??? Who was it? Either the president's going down, or it's Karl Rove.
While the Right Wing seeks to defend Karl Rove by exploring the technicalities of the laws against exposing the identity of CIA agents, it is important to remember what the Bush Administration indisputably has already done in this affair -- lied to the American people.McClellan then:QUESTION: The Robert Novak column last week . . . has now given rise to accusations that the administration deliberatively blew the cover of an undercover CIA operative, and in so doing, violated a federal law that prohibits revealing the identity of undercover CIA operatives. Can you respond to that? McCLELLAN: Thank you for bringing that up. That is not the way this President or this White House operates. And there is absolutely no information that has come to my attention or that I have seen that suggests that there is any truth to that suggestion. And, certainly, no one in this White House would have given authority to take such a step.
Two years ago, Scott McClellan lied on behalf of Karl Rove and/or the President or McClellan was lied to by Karl Rove and/or the President. It can not be disputed now that Karl Rove did indeed "leak classified information." McClellan denied this fact two years ago. Who told McClellan to tell this lie to the American people? Was it Rove and/or Bush? Why do I speculate as to whether the President was involved in this lie to the American people? Very simple. Karl Rove STILL works for the President. He has not been fired. Forget for a moment whether a crime has been committed. The Special Prosecutor will determine that. What we know TODAY is that the Bush Administration lied to the American people. The question NOW is who directed that this lie be told? Was it Karl Rove? Or was it the President of the United States?No one wants to get to the bottom of this matter more than the President of the United States. If someone leaked classified information, the President wants to know. If someone in this administration leaked classified information, they will no longer be a part of this administration, because that's not the way this White House operates.
- ► 2006 (52)
- Chris Matthews says it well.
- Ouch: Cockburn makes it burn.
- Warning: Iraqi Policewoman is as fine as she can b...
- Não um terrorista = Not a terrorist
- Leave computers for a day...
- Sam Cooke & Soul Stirrers: Strike out against the ...
- Thanks to the "Liberation" : Iraqi women get Irani...
- John Dizard: How Ahmed Chalabi conned the neocons
- Juan Cole: The Iraq war is over, and the winner is...
- Sign the Petition & Write your congressional repre...
- As usual: Yet another powerful piece from Ghaith
- Karma Police: This is what you get when you mess w...
- London Links
- The Terrorists are Winning: Censorship Rules
- Give Us Our Khalid Back
- Americans Don't Like Bush: Many New Lows and High...
- Iraqi Minister: The Americans were the partners of...
- Ken Livingston Just Gave an Amazing Speech at Traf...
- Where is the outrage? 24 Iraqi CHILDREN killed wh...
- Signs Your Foreign Policy is Seriously Effed Up: ...
- Juan Cole Blocked by the Thought Police
- Living in Crypto-Fascism: Lying to the American Pe...
- Remembering Srebrenica
- UK Ambassador to Italy: George Bush is the "best r...
- Evidence we are heading into a global, self-sustai...
- Senator Barbara Boxer's Speech at the Commonwealth...
- Independent: Leaky UK Memo Shows Pull Out Plans
- Robert Fisk: The reality of this barbaric bombing
- Hot Asian BBC World Reporters: The Future of Jour...
- London Bombings: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!...
- Guardian: So, Mr. Bremer, where did all the money ...
- Recommending... Rebbecca Ray: Newfoundland
- Extremists vs Liberals
- China & Russia: Set Timetable to Withdraw from Cen...
- Billmon on Wing Nut Radio: Assets to Extremism
- Happy Fourth of July: For the Freedom to Worship ...
- Deep Impact
- Cousin: 90% Gangs, 10% Fighting Occupation Legitim...
- Sunday Cyborg Blogging
- RETARD ALERT
- Some things to take note of...
- Luther Vandross RIP
- The Emperor's Servers
- ▼ July (44)
- Korea Life Blog
- Academic Secret
- African Food Blog
- Genius Duck
- Second String Swap
- Work at Home News
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Chiefly Musing Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Health Talk and You
- Saints Car Club
- Moon Rider
- Super Pong
- Jeffrey Scott Band
- Fusion Recipes
- Oregon Lawyers
- Rent Empress
- Jake Gyllenhaal Fan Club
- Hurdler Page
- Johnny Bravo Site
- Survey Land
- Internet Data
- Film Acting
- Golden Girls Quotes
- Soda Traders
- The Chess Haven
- Integrity Library
- A&F Models
- Dancer's Domain
- Myanmar Institute of Technology
- Pilgrim's Products
- Redhead Hair Site
- Olympics Page