Al Qaida/Taliban: World domination - do it our way or we attack
American Taliban: World domination - do it our way or we attack
Liberals: Peace and international cooperation
Al Qaida/Taliban: Executing Minors OK
American Taliban: Executing Minors OK
Liberals: Find this to be a barbaric and embarrassing practice
Al Qaida/Taliban: Hate it... kill it
American Taliban: Hate it... ban it
Liberals: Laugh at it... boycott it
Al Qaida/Taliban: Belief in their own infallibility
American Taliban: Belief in their own infallibility
Liberals: Willingness to consider other viewpoints
Al Qaida/Taliban: God is on our side and will help us kill our enemies
American Taliban: God is on our side and will help us kill our enemies
Liberals: God may or may not exist and will not help us kill anyone
Stem Cell Research
Al Qaida/Taliban: No Stem cell research
American Taliban: No Stem cell research
Liberals: Stem cell research
Al Qaida/Taliban: God choose Osama Bin Laden to defeat the Great Satan
American Taliban: God choose George W. Bush to lead us
Liberals: God didn't choose anyone
Use of Force
Al Qaida/Taliban: As a means of propagating a world view
American Taliban: As a means of propagating a world view
Liberals: As a last resort
Bush's War in Iraq
Al Qaida/Taliban: Love it!
American Taliban: Love it!
Liberals: It's a disaster
Al Qaida/Taliban: Control of the Press
American Taliban: Manipulation of the Press
Liberals: Freedom of the Press
Al Qaida/Taliban: Anyone who disagrees with us is an infidel and must be silenced
American Taliban: Anyone who disagrees with us is a traitor and must be silenced
Liberals: Anyone who disagrees with us is in for a spirited discussion
Al Qaida/Taliban: Conform or else
American Taliban: Conform or else
Liberals: Embrace diversity
Al Qaida/Taliban: You're either with us or against us
American Taliban: You're either with us or against us
Liberals: We're all in this together
Al Qaida/Taliban: Death to the infidels
American Taliban: Kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity
Liberals: Live and let live
Al Qaida/Taliban: Obedience to authority
American Taliban: Obedience to authority
Liberals: Critical reflection
Al Qaida/Taliban: Universe and man created 6,000 years ago by God
American Taliban: Universe and man created 6,000 years ago by God
Liberals: The Universe began as we know it at least 14 billion years ago, maybe more
Al Qaida/Taliban: Subservient to will of its leaders
American Taliban: Subservient to will of its leaders
Liberals: Will served by Representative government
Al Qaida/Taliban: Life is scary and uncertain, seek refuge in moral absolutes and scorn those that threaten those absolutes
American Taliban: Life is scary and uncertain, seek refuge in moral absolutes and scorn those that threaten those absolutes
Liberals: Life is scary and uncertain, seek refuge in accepting that respect for our fellow man and the individual choices he/she makes is eminently moral
Al Qaida/Taliban: A woman's place is in the home
American Taliban: A woman's place is in the home
Liberals: A woman's place is wherever she wants it to be
Al Qaida/Taliban: Marriage is only between a man and a woman
American Taliban: Marriage is only between a man and a woman
Liberals: Marriage is between any two people who love each other
- ► 2006 (52)
- Chris Matthews says it well.
- Ouch: Cockburn makes it burn.
- Warning: Iraqi Policewoman is as fine as she can b...
- Não um terrorista = Not a terrorist
- Leave computers for a day...
- Sam Cooke & Soul Stirrers: Strike out against the ...
- Thanks to the "Liberation" : Iraqi women get Irani...
- John Dizard: How Ahmed Chalabi conned the neocons
- Juan Cole: The Iraq war is over, and the winner is...
- Sign the Petition & Write your congressional repre...
- As usual: Yet another powerful piece from Ghaith
- Karma Police: This is what you get when you mess w...
- London Links
- The Terrorists are Winning: Censorship Rules
- Give Us Our Khalid Back
- Americans Don't Like Bush: Many New Lows and High...
- Iraqi Minister: The Americans were the partners of...
- Ken Livingston Just Gave an Amazing Speech at Traf...
- Where is the outrage? 24 Iraqi CHILDREN killed wh...
- Signs Your Foreign Policy is Seriously Effed Up: ...
- Juan Cole Blocked by the Thought Police
- Living in Crypto-Fascism: Lying to the American Pe...
- Remembering Srebrenica
- UK Ambassador to Italy: George Bush is the "best r...
- Evidence we are heading into a global, self-sustai...
- Senator Barbara Boxer's Speech at the Commonwealth...
- Independent: Leaky UK Memo Shows Pull Out Plans
- Robert Fisk: The reality of this barbaric bombing
- Hot Asian BBC World Reporters: The Future of Jour...
- London Bombings: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!...
- Guardian: So, Mr. Bremer, where did all the money ...
- Recommending... Rebbecca Ray: Newfoundland
- Extremists vs Liberals
- China & Russia: Set Timetable to Withdraw from Cen...
- Billmon on Wing Nut Radio: Assets to Extremism
- Happy Fourth of July: For the Freedom to Worship ...
- Deep Impact
- Cousin: 90% Gangs, 10% Fighting Occupation Legitim...
- Sunday Cyborg Blogging
- RETARD ALERT
- Some things to take note of...
- Luther Vandross RIP
- The Emperor's Servers
- ▼ July (44)
- Korea Life Blog
- Academic Secret
- African Food Blog
- Genius Duck
- Second String Swap
- Work at Home News
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Chiefly Musing Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Health Talk and You
- Saints Car Club
- Moon Rider
- Super Pong
- Jeffrey Scott Band
- Fusion Recipes
- Oregon Lawyers
- Rent Empress
- Jake Gyllenhaal Fan Club
- Hurdler Page
- Johnny Bravo Site
- Survey Land
- Internet Data
- Film Acting
- Golden Girls Quotes
- Soda Traders
- The Chess Haven
- Integrity Library
- A&F Models
- Dancer's Domain
- Myanmar Institute of Technology
- Pilgrim's Products
- Redhead Hair Site
- Olympics Page