29.5.05

Pro-Bush Iraqis that act like Abu Ghraib never happened make my blood curdle.

Pro-Bush Iraqis that act like Abu Ghraib never happened make my blood curdle.


Call me a discriminating prick if you like, but they usually have no family in Iraq when they whisper the words. "Rumsfeld is my master." So, they're opinions are redundant because they can yap all they want while they live in the west.

Pro-Bush Iraqis that are inside Iraq...

...well, they just crazy...

...or living in the Green Zone, or a member of the government...

...or all of the above. I don't mind them as much as Iraqis that would give their first-born to John Bolton and their second to his moustache. And ain't that a creepy thought.

It's the hypocrites that continue saying things are getting better while not having any real information or without qualifying their undying praise for the dark side that swallow the cake for me.

Any critical thinking Iraqi that has any politics would be my friend. If you think things happen in a vacuum and live in a fantasy world that has crowned King Bush the wonderful liberator of Iraq, I would rather talk about the European championship or how you like your eggs or something.

Neocon Iraqis are a scary thing indeed.

0 comments: