6.3.04

OKAY OKAY, I'm the OVER-REACTOR...leave me alone.

Salam is fine.

And me...ha! I was writing, "God be with you" (to Salam)....me of all people. But, I was honestly scared...and when you see the terrible events unfold in the ever-over-dramatized manner as they were on Arab and Western media...well, you can't help but fear the worst and get really religious really fast.

Those of you who wrote...thank you. I'm sure Salam appreciates it. (I can't guarantee that tho! lol :) )

Sounds like Kerbala was an amazing experience...and my father tells me so many stories about that place....don't start me.

So all is well...I'll try to cross post this to Bakazay, but for now....Salam is fine. And we are thankful.

MANY WELL WISHES TO EV'BODY, AND BACK TO THE NITTY GRITTY IN A COUPLE WEEKS...

mA'AH iL sAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

L TO THE L

SMELL THAT SMELL....oooo IT'S MOM'S COOKING. Yella, I'm hungry...ciao,
loveoverfear,
liminal

0 comments: